ALPHA - 1
Alpha -1 Technical Training and Consulting Services follows U.S. National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Fire Service Training Association (IFSTA) standards and training curriculum to meet the international requirements for employment overseas and in the Middle East.
Alpha -1’s Executive Director and Principal Instructor is a Master Practitioner and an internationally certified Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services Manager and Instructor holding one of the highest instructor levels in the industry maintaining U.S. National accreditation in Pro -Board, International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC), U.S. Department of Defense, and the State of Indiana’s Public Safety Institute.
Alpha-1 Technical Training & Consulting Services
Is a private organization that conforms to internationally based curriculum, training platforms, and instructional modules. We utilize the most updated and best practices in all our training methodology to ensure students/participants are provided the opportunity to receive similar and parallel training curriculums as used in the U.S. and other international countries.
This practice minimizes the “training gap” between our local responders in the Philippines and those practiced by other emergency first responders in the western countries and outside of the Philippines.
This practice is accomplished with the direct management by our Executive Director and Master Instructor who has over 30 years direct and active experience in Fire & Emergency Services and Technical Training Industry.
He is a U.S. Certified NFPA Instructor, U.S. Department of Defense Fire and Rescue Instructor, International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC) Instructor, U.S. National Registered Pro-Board-Certified Instructor Level-3, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Incident Management Practitioner, Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician-Advance / Intermediate (AEMT)and State of Nevada Emergency Medical Technician, Basic (EMT-B), State of Indiana Public Safety Fire & Safety Instructor, Oklahoma State University- Aircraft and Structural Fire & Rescue Certified, and Texas A&M Engineering Extension Services as a Senior Chief Fire Officer Level 4.
In addition, our Technical Training Team members are also experienced emergency first responders ranging from Fire & Rescue and Medical Instructors previously employed by SBMA Fire Department, Red Cross Rescue Unit, DRRMO Olongapo City, U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Defense, United Nations (U.N.) International Programs, Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) Subic Station, and other international companies supporting military operations in the Middle East and Africa.
Rest assure that all students/participants will be trained by a very well versed and experienced Alpha-1 Technical Training Team that understands the local environment, responder habits, and responder practices and performance that may lack focus in overall safety especially for the responders and the patients/victims.
The aim is to enable each responder to perform their task and duties in the safest possible manner without sacrificing life, property and the environment and ultimately providing the best and highest public service to the local community and its constituents.
Alpha-1 Technical Training & Consulting Services
credentials are as follows:
PHILGEPS APPROVED ORGANIZATION I.D. # 233219
- ACTIVE RED (Expiration: January 29, 2023)
- DOLE Certified and Registered: # RO303-2102-RE-III-06
- Alpha-1 is an approved Ambulance Transport Provider for the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ), SBMA Station
- Alpha-1 is a supporting partner and the emergency technical trainer of San Marcelino Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Team and Barangay Health Workers
- Alpha-1 is a supporting partner and the emergency technical trainer of Castillejos Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Team and Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT).
- Alpha-1 is a supporting partner of several volunteer groups and responders throughout Olongapo City including Kabalikat CIVICOM, Sta. Rita FRADRU, Barangay New Kalalake Fire & Rescue, Barangay Kalaklan Fire &
Rescue Unit, West Bajac Bajac BRADRU, Olongapo City PNP Station 5, Gordon College Nursing Students, and St. Joseph College.
- Alpha-1 is a supporting partner of SBMA Fire & Rescue Department and the Subic Bay International Airport (SBIA) Aircraft Fire & Rescue Response Team
• is to elevate the competency of all Filipino Firefighters, Rescue, Medical and Emergency First Responders concentrating on their overall safety while providing lifesaving steps and techniques regardless of emergency or incident.
• In doing so, we increase the quality of performance in emergency services, core values, and critical contribution to the local community and those requiring their services.
• Elevating the standards will minimize and or eliminate existing training gaps and best practices in emergency services and protocols between Filipino practitioners and those used and performed internationally in the emergency services industry.